The basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to AllDay Pharmacy (“Alldaypharmacy”) is given below. Alldaypharmacy brings the following explanations to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our website or mobile applications in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation arising from Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) no. Alldaypharmacy reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
1) What is the Legal Basis of Alldaypharmacy in collecting personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data of our customers. In the first place, the principles of protecting personal data have been determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes provisions on the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions are stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, data should be collected and used in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2) Which methods does Alldaypharmacy use in the collection of personal data?
www.Allday-pharmacy.com cookies; It stores log files, blank gif files and – or information collected through third party sources, to create a summary of your preferences. www.Allday-phatmacy.com for the purpose of promoting you, offering promotions and marketing offers, improving the content of the website or mobile application for you and / or determining your preferences; It can monitor your browsing information on the site and / or your usage history on the site. www.Allday-pharmacy.com may match information collected from you on the site at different times or through different methods such as information collected online and offline, and use this information together with information from other sources such as third parties.
www.Allday-pharmacy.com uses session cookies and persistent cookies in its mobile application. Session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. The persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser’s “help” file or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu“. If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application, or your access may be limited.
3) How are website cookies used?
www.Allday-pharmacy.com cookies; It uses it to remember your preferences and to personalize your website-mobile application usage. This usage includes cookies that record your password and keep your website-mobile application session open continuously, thus saving you from the trouble of entering a password more than once each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your subsequent visits to the website-mobile application. Including tracking how you use the website-mobile application such as where you connect to the www.Allday-pharmacy.com website, what content you view on the website-mobile application and the duration of your visit; uses it to determine how you use the website or mobile application. Cookies on the Allday-pharmacy.com website are used for advertising or promotional purposes to offer content and ads more relevant to your interests and you. In this way, when you use the website, mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products, and does not offer content or opportunities that you previously stated that you did not want.
4) How does the website use third party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
Allday-pharmacy.com ebsite cookies also; It may use search engines, website, mobile application and-or websites where the website advertises, to activate “advertising technology” in order to offer you advertisements that you think may be of interest to you. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website-mobile application and websites-mobile applications where the website advertises in order to provide you with special ads. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed on your browser so that the website can recognize you. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser’s “help” file or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”.
5) For what purpose does Alldaypharmacy use my personal data?
Alldaypharmacy will be able to record, store, update, disclose to third parties, transfer, classify and process your personal information in cases and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper-shopper via website-mobile applications,
- To record the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distant Sales Agreement and Consumer Protection,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet-mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Distance Sales Agreement and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in, “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to convey campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to get to know our customers who shop from the website and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions regarding our services,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation.
6) How does Allday-pharmacy.com protect my personal data?
Personal data shared with Alldaypharmacy is under the supervision and control of Alldaypharmacy. Alldaypharmacy undertakes the responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, infiltration tests are periodically conducted in accordance with international and national standards regarding data privacy, and we inform you, our valued customers, that we always update our data processing policies in this context.
7) Does Alldaypharmacy share my personal data with others?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the customers’ permission and as a rule, personal data are not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers. However, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data are transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, Alldaypharmacy is not responsible for the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data and for violations in the risk area under the responsibility of the third party.
Your personal data are collected by Alldaypharmacy’s direct, indirect, domestic and foreign affiliates, program partner institutions, organizations that we cooperate with in order to carry out our activities, domestic or foreign individuals and institutions from which we receive data storage services in the cloud environment, domestic and abroad with which we have an agreement to send commercial electronic messages to our customers. organizations, Interbank Card Center, contracted banks, and various domestic and international agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, as well as with other domestic and international third parties and relevant business partners in order to provide you with better service and to ensure customer satisfaction.
8) What are my rights arising from the law on protection of personal data?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
a) learning whether it has been processed,
b) to request information if it has been processed,
c) learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
d) To know the third persons to whom they have been transferred domestically or abroad,
e) to request correction if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
f) Request to be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g) to request the third parties to whom it is transferred to be notified of the transactions made in accordance with the above-mentioned subparagraphs (d) and (e)
h) to object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
i) We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of KVKK.
9) How can I be aware of the legislation changes regarding personal data?
The rights you have under the KVKK are the obligations of Alldaypharmacy. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and that you can always easily follow the updates made on this page.
10) How can I be sure that the data is updated and correct?
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, Alldaypharmacy has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for Alldaypharmacy to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers must share accurate and up-to-date data with Alldaypharmacy. If your data changes in any way, we ask you to update your data correctly by contacting us through the communication channels specified below.
11) Would you like to ask Alldaypharmacy (to us) a question about your personal data?
You can contact us at any time via [email protected] e-mail address for all your questions and comments regarding your personal data.